Access certified resources to prepare your courses, your projects, to study and to practice for your exams.
The University offers tools and resources to help you work, develop your learning, study and practice. A training course will allow you to discover more on the following tools when you first arrive at the University:
- The CELENE online course platform (based on Moodle);
- The Digital Thematic Universities (UNT) and France Digital University (FUN) – the French MOOC portal – offer you open access courses, tutorials, exercises, tests, animations videos, diagrams… to practice, study, prepare your homework, etc. They are also available in the CELENE platform;
- University of Online Sciences (UNISCIEL);
- Digital University of Engineering and Technology (UNIT);
- French-speaking Digital University of Law (UNJF);
- Virtual University for Environment and Sustainable Development (UVED);
- French-speaking Digital University of Sport and Health Sciences (UNF3S);
- Digital University Institute of Technology Campus: IUTenligne;
- Open University of Humanities (UOH);
- Digital Thematic University of Economics and Management (AUNEGE);
- UNT video portal Canal U;
- The University Libraries website will give you access to ist collections: books, articles, journals, databases and theses in digital format to make your research as easy as possible;
- The Video Lab welcomes you on the Orléans campus to lend you audiovisual equipment, to let you use the recording studio and to guide you in your digital projects.