At the University Health Services of Orléans and Bourges, you can meet a nurse within the framework of a preventive medical consultation, such as:
- A preliminary consultation before the medical consultation where the following subjects are addressed: your studies, living conditions, diet, health practices, sleep, physical activity, drinking habits, mental health, vaccination status…;
- The reading of your vaccination record;
- Visual tests, hearing tests…
An appointment upon student request can be made for:
- A preliminary interview for the adjustment of studies and/or exams;
- The delivery of emergency contraception, pregnancy tests…
- The reading of your vaccination record on request.
Prescribed nursing care can also be carried out such as dressings, burns and wounds treatment, etc.