Fils d'Ariane

University : Main content

Titre de page

Back-to-School FAQ

Share on |

Contenu de la page principale

Whether you have questions regarding the administrative procedures, you want to know more on the back-to-school process at the University of Orléans or you need to contact your education office, this FAQ page is made or you! 

Where can I find the university schedule?

You can find it on the UO’s website or by clicking here.

How can I register in a first year of a Master's degree programme?

Complete your application file on the MonMaster website: according to the national schedule. 

Registration is subject to the completion of a bachelor's degree. 

Students authorized to register in 1st year of a Master's degree programme (M1) must register online using the following links: if you have not completed your bachelor's degree at the University of Orléans if you have completed your bachelor's degree at the University of Orléans

For other registration situations, please contact the Central Registrar's Office:

How can I contact my College’s registrar's office?

Your registrar's office is here to answer all your questions about your education. Here is a list of contact details for registrar’s offices (telephone, email).

I am a new student at the UO, how can I discover more on the University?

For more information on all the UO’s advantages for students, you can read the “Studying in Orléans” booklet.

How can I know more about the UO’s various services for students?

You can check the “Managing Your Studies” section located on the website’s front page.

Where can I find my schedule?

Your schedule is located in your digital work environment (ENT). If you do not have your login details yet, simply enter your degree’s title and specialisation in the drop-down menu on the left.

What about community work?

Discover all about the student community projects here.

Where can I find help for the various steps of my student life?

The University of Orléans offers AIDE, the Individual Support for Students service: a welcoming, informative and supporting place open to all students who would like some information or who encounter difficulties (jobs, accomodation, digital euipment, financial difficulties, administrive procedures...)

Where can I find information on tuition fees and student benefits?

You can check the website’s tuition fees section.

Where can I find digital resources for studying?

The University offers various digital tools and resources to help you work, improve your knowledge, study and practice.

A dedicated training course will let you discover more on these resources at the beginning of the school year.

I have health issues, who can I contact?

A multidisciplinary team of health professionals awaits you in Orléans, Chartres and Bourges to help, listen, inform and guide you for free regarding your health. Learn more about the University health service here.

You are currently disabled:

The Disability Support Service ("Passerelle Handicap") is here to help you offset a particular, temporary or permanent situation and to guide you in your study or your professional project (on all campuses).