The World in the palm of your hand
You want to go abroad for a study proramme or an internship but you don't know where to start?
- Find the schedule for the informational meetings and entertainment below.
You would like to take part in a study abroad programme and live an international mobility?
- Find the offers from our partners and discover all the possibilities that you have access to (language assistantship abroad, volunteer missions of international solidarity, civic service abroad, etc)
Come meet students who have already studied abroad, meet international student associations and ask questions to the International Relations team at the different booths.
This year the International Mobility Days will feature the members of the ATHENA European University: University of Siegen (Germany), University of Maribor (Slovenia), Polytechnic Institute of Porto (Portugal, coordinator), Vilnius Tech (Lithuania), Niccolò Cusano University (Italy), Hellenic Mediterranean University (Greece), University of Vigo (Spain) and Maria Curie-Skłodowsk University (Poland).
International Mobility Days
October 12-13, 2022 - from 9am to 6pm in front of the restaurant "Le Lac".
- "International Relations" booth : infos, Q&A, documentations
- ESN, CRIJ, FEI booth..
- ATHENA student testimonies
- Cultural and sports entertainment
Out of Europe Meeting:
September 27 2022 : 12h15 - Amphi 4 Science
TEAMS link → https://urlz.fr/jfho
The video and presentation will be available on this page a few days after the meeting.
October 2022 : according to the schedule of each college/faculty
October 12 & 13 2022
Musical set at lunchtime in front of the restaurant "Le Lac".
International student associations & information booth
Videos and Testimonies
Story of the Erasmus Agency at Orléans during the International Mobility days of 2019
Webdocumentary of Erasmus
Looks from Erasmus+ students
Offers From Our Partners
CENTRAIDER is a regional multi-stakeholder, helping all the structures commited to decentralised and/or international solidarity cooperation projects (local authorities, associations, schools, hospitals, universities, etc). CENTRAIDER aims at improving cooperation stakeholders and international solidarity pratices.
The CRIJ welcomes and informs young people freely and anonimously, without appointments, in their offices in the city center of Orléans. They can get information on studies, professions, employment, jobs, continuing ducation and day-to-day life such as culture, leasure, sports, holidays, Europe and abroad.
France Éducation International is an institution under guardianship of the ministry of education, youth and sports.
Their missions, which are part of the government priorities when it comes to international cooperation, are structure around three areas of activity :
- cooperation in the fields of school education, technical and profesional training and higher education
- support to teaching of/in French worldwide, through educators' and educational executives and through language assessment
- international mobility, through language assistants and academics exchange programmes as well as foreign diploma recognition
The French-German Office for Youth (OFAJ) is an international organisation in service of French-German cooperation implanted in Paris, Berlin and Sarrebuck. It was created via the Traité de l'Elysée in 1963. The Office aims at encouraging relationships with young people from both countries, strengthening their comprehension and, therefore, evolving representation from the neighboring country.