ATER vacancies: discover all the available positions.
ATER recruitment campaign – academic year 2022 -
The University of Orléans' ATER recruitment campaign
is open (from Monday, 18 July 2022 to Monday, 22 August 2022 at 4PM)
Caution: All application forms received after Monday 22 August 2022, 4pm will be refused.
If you wish to apply, the application takes two steps:
1. Registering your application on the website GALAXIE in the ALTAIR section:
From Monday, 18 July 2022 to Monday, 22 August 2022 at 4PM.
To submit your application form, you must first register by 22 August 2022 at 4pm on the GALAXIE/ALTAÏR app. Make sure to fill in a valid e-mail address as it will be used for the entire process. An app guide is available on the GALAXIE website.
2. Submitting your application form on the DematEC app:
As soon as you submit your application in ALTAÏR, please sign in on DEMATEC, and click on "create your account".
From Monday, 18 July 2022 to Monday, 22 August 2022:
- Your application form must be submitted on DEMATEC by Monday, 22 August 2022 at 4PM (Paris time);
- See the guide on how to use DEMATEC;
- No document can be submitted past Monday, 22 August 2022 at 4PM.
The application form submitted on DEMATEC includes a number of documents that must be provided.
CAUTION: You must print the documents provided by ALTAIR, sign them, scan them, and add them to your application form by submitting a single PDF file (made of all the required documents).
If you register applications for several areas and/or positions, you must submit a file on DEMATEC for every area and/or position you apply to.
Please note that it takes 48 hours to activate your DEMATEC account.
Below you will find templates for the required documents in French (which are also available for download on the GALAXIE/ALTAÏR app):
- Application form (to be downloaded on ALTAIR)
- List of documents to be attached below
Who can apply?
- Category A tenured civil servants and trainees of the State, local and regional authorities, or of public institutions who are registered to prepare a doctorate or an authorisation to supervise research (HDR) or undertaking to sit a competitive recruitment examination for higher education institutions;
- teachers or researchers of foreign nationality and who held teaching or research positions in a foreign higher education or research institution for at least two years, holders of a doctorate;
- doctoral students; in this case, the thesis supervisor must certify that the thesis can be defended within a year;
- holders of a doctorate or an authorisation to supervise research (HDR) who undertake to sit a competitive recruitment examination for higher education institutions.
For any additional information, the Teaching Staff and Teachers-Researchers Department can be contacted at 02.38.41.73.03 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org