Doctoral students, postdoctoral researchers, researchers staying at the University of Orléans; the EURAXESS Center is here to help you with the administrative procedures.
The EURAXESS Center helps you with the procedures prior to your arrival (hosting agreement, visa, accommodation etc.) and welcomes you to facilitate your integration.
SUMMER BREAK : from july 18th until august 16th 2020.
Your stay at the University of Orléans :
Specific Information :
- Administrative procedures (hosting agreement, visa, residence permit, health...)
- Accommodation Guide
- French banking system
- Invited researcher card
- Euraxess Service Center Map of France
- General information : Fondation nationale Alfred Kastler (FnAK)
- Job opportunities : Association Bernard Grégory (ABG)
- French portal for researcher mobility and career development EURAXESS France
- Latest job opportunities of the EURAXESS network : Euraxess Jobs
- Job opportunities from the Loire Valley Institute for Advanced Studies : LE STUDIUM
- The Conference of University Presidents (CPU)
European Website :
European portal for researcher mobility and career development EURAXESS network
Contact : email@example.com
Tél. : +33 (0) 2 38 21 14 94
Dupanloup Site, 1 rue Dupanloup, 45000 Orléans :
Tuesday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Campus Site, International Central Office, Rue de Chartres :
Monday and Friday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm