Here are some links where you can find general information in English about the coronavirus reminding you also of the behavior to adopt:
- French government information website
- Campus France info on Covid19
- World Health Organization's Q&A on coronaviruses (Covid-19)
- University of Orleans FAQs
Two food points are open, only for take-away sales, on the La Source campus.
On the one hand, there is the Bistro, located on the ground floor of the Forum, near the Maison de l'Etudiant and the LLSH Faculty, which is open from Monday to Friday, from 11am to 2pm.
On the other hand, the Pizzeria le Borsalino, located on the ground floor of the university restaurant Le Lac, near the Law & Economics Faculty (DEG), opens from November 3rd. This venue will be open from 11 am to 2 pm, Monday to Friday and also in the evening, from 6 pm to 8 pm, Monday to Thursday. It will serve pizzas and pasta, also for take-away.
The €1 meal, instituted since the beginning of the academic year for scholarship holders, is continuing on both venues.
Finally, the administrative service of the CROUS d'Orléans , based at the Forum near the Pizzeria, continues to welcome students and staff for the cash reloading of Izly cards, from Monday to Thursday, from 11am to 2pm.
- For information, the closest supermarket to the Orléans campus is the Leclerc https://goo.gl/maps/yjhcr9xXCHNDbeiY6 (about 25 minutes walk from the university residences).
Social and/or financial difficulties
- The CROUS social workers remain mobilised but student requests and exchanges with them are organized by e-mail or telephone. They can only be contacted via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The University can also help you. Please contact the university social worker : adelaide.buon[at]univ-orleans.fr
Health and disability
- If you are experiencing health difficulties and wish to contact a health professional, you can use the following form: http://www.univ-orleans.fr/fr/univ/universite/information-covid-19/vous-etes-etudiante/faq-et-contact section: Health
Our nurses will then contact you. They are in contact with the doctors who will also be able to exchange with you by phone if necessary.
- You can also contact a psychologist of the association apsytude :www.apsytude.com - Contact : email@example.com or +33 6 27 86 91 83
You will be put in touch with a psychologist from the institution.
- If you have temporary or permanent difficulties related to a disability, or to a particular situation, the Passerelle Handicap (Student Disability Service) remains at your disposal you can contact it at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org