Here are some links where you can find general information in English about coronavirus, reminding you also of the behavior to adopt:
- French government information website;
- Campus France info on Covid19;
- World Health Organization's Q&A on coronaviruses (Covid-19);
- University of Orleans FAQs.
- Since March 8, almost all CROUS restaurants have been open at lunchtime for takeaway sales in Orléans, Bourges, Blois, Chartres and Châteauroux. The CROUS food truck is also present at the Orléans IUT (Institute of Technology).
- For more information, do not hesitate to check the CROUS website.
However, the restaurants Le Lac and Le Forum remain closed and there is no restaurant in the evening.
As a reminder, all students benefit from the 1€ offer, whether they have a scholarship or not, and it is possible to buy a second meal for the evening.
- The closest supermarket to the Orléans campus is the Leclerc (find it on Google Maps here), which is located at about 25 minutes walk from the University student residences.
Social and/or Financial Difficulties
- The CROUS social workers remain mobilised during the health crisis. However, student requests and exchanges with them are organized by e-mail or telephone. They can only be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The University can also help you. Please contact the university social worker to make an appointment : email@example.com
Health and Disability
- If you are experiencing health difficulties and wish to contact a health professional, you can use the dedicated form to contact our health professionals
Our nurses will then recontact you. They are in contact with the doctors who will also be able to exchange with you by phone if necessary.
- You can also contact a psychologist of the Apsytude association by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 6 27 86 91 83. You will be put in touch with a psychologist from the institution.
- If you have temporary or permanent difficulties related to a disability, or to a particular situation, the "Passerelle Handicap" (Student Disability Service) remains at your disposal. You can contact it at the following address: email@example.com