Fils d'Ariane

University : Main content

Titre de page

FAQ and contact

Contenu de la page principale

/ Version française / 

Do you have a question about your health situation regarding Covid-19? Consult the procedures in case of symptoms, negative or positive tests, contact cases or waiting for results.


If you have a specific question about the campus or your training that your component is unable to answer, please contact the referent :

If you have a specific medical question, please contact one of our doctors :

For general information on the coronavirus and the official measures taken in France, please visit .

In order to answer students' questions, the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation offers an FAQ section to answer questions about organization/adaptation of studies, continuation of services or high competitive exams.

/ FAQs for Students /

You are a student at the University of Orléans and wish to ask a question to the administrative services. (living and school conditions).

Please fill in the following form


I have health concerns, can I resume an appointment with the University Health Service team ?

YES, a multi-disciplinary team of professionals can listen to you, inform you and guide you free of charge. In order to be able to welcome you while taking care to respect the barrier gestures, it is essential to make an appointment before coming to the service's reception desk.

To meet a doctor and/or nurse, please send an email to: or call: 06 14 65 90 37.

To contact a psychologist, you can send an email to

To contact a social worker, you can send an email to:

If you do not have any masks, you will be given one on arrival.

I have a traineeship planned during the period of travel restrictions, can I go to my place of traineeship ?

NO. The Education Code (Article L124-7) specifies that a traineeship may not consist of carrying out a regular task corresponding to a permanent job, coping with a temporary increase in the host organisation's activity, holding a seasonal job or replacing an employee or agent in the event of absence. A trainee cannot therefore be "indispensable to the exercise of the activity" of the company and therefore is not authorised to travel to the place of training (decree of 16 March 2020 on the fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus).

My internship can be carried out by teleworking. Can I do my internship ?

YES. If physical presence is not required by the agreement or if the person in charge of the place of work accepts that the missions entrusted to you are carried out remotely, you can carry out your internship by teleworking. However, it is necessary to inform the person in charge of your training at the university, who will send you an amendment to the internship agreement for signature.

I cannot do my internship, will I have to repeat the year ?

NO. There are two possible cases:

  • The teaching team of your course considers that your initially planned internship can be replaced by work that can be done remotely (dissertation, report, other). You will otherwise validate your EU internship.
  • The teaching team of your course considers that the internship is essential for the validation of your year and your diploma: it is your teaching manager who will indicate to you the measures for shortening or postponing the internship (beyond August 2020) that have been chosen. These measures will be the subject of an amendment with the structure that welcomes you to the internship. You will not have to repeat a year because, if you successfully complete your course, the jury will meet during the year (after the internship period) to award you the diploma.

My internship is interrupted, will I be able to receive a bonus ?

NO. The bonus for internships, which is compulsory for internships longer than two months, is unfortunately suspended when the internship is interrupted.

My internship or part of my course was supposed to take place abroad, can I go there ?

NO. During the period of travel restrictions, mobility abroad (traineeships and teaching periods) is suspended. Alternatives will be offered to you. You should contact your course manager and, if applicable, your course tutor or Erasmus+ agreement coordinator who will explain these teaching alternatives to you.

For all administrative and financial issues related to placements or training periods abroad that have had to be cancelled, shortened or postponed, information will soon be available online in the dedicated section:

I am on a work-study programme, do I have to go to my place of work placement (company, administration, etc.) ?

For work-linked training courses (under an apprenticeship contract or a professional training contract), you are required to comply with the company's regulations and instructions during the periods in the company. The calendar specifying the periods in the company and the periods of training at the university may be modified by your training manager, in agreement with the CFAs and the companies concerned.

I am under an apprenticeship contract, can I be placed in a partial activity ?

YES. The company may apply for the partial activity scheme in exceptional circumstances (Article R. 5122-1 of the Labour Code). As an employee, the apprentice may also be placed in partial activity by the company. See here.

I had exams, are they cancelled ?

NO. They are either maintained (files, dissertations, homework) or adapted. Written homework and some oral assignments cannot take place as initially planned. At the same time as developing distance learning, the teaching teams will propose a modification to the evaluation methods initially planned. They will inform you of these new methods so that you have time to prepare for them. For the time being, the evaluations scheduled for May can either be maintained (as long as we do not have information on the end of the confinement period) or modified (to adapt to the changes in teaching).

Will I get all the content in my course ?

NO, YOU WILL NOT. In most cases, you will not be able to have all the lessons planned. Some explanations and support material will not necessarily have the same depth as that provided in the face-to-face courses. On the other hand, the teams are familiar with the essential elements of your training (for the acquisition of knowledge and skills related to your diploma and for your further studies) and will put their work and energy into making sure that you acquire these fundamentals.

Will there be online courses ?

YES. Your success is a priority for all the teams at the University of Orléans. You will therefore be contacted by your training managers (sometimes via your component schools) to explain how pedagogical continuity will be ensured. Depending on the course content, documents will be posted on CELENE, you will have activities (forums, homework) and virtual classes may take place. Your teachers know the fundamentals you need to acquire and the most suitable means of passing them on to you. They can rely on technical services (IT, distance learning, documentation service, etc.). However, a small transition period may be necessary to adapt to this exceptional situation.

Will I have access to more online resources ?

YES. To cope with this exceptional situation, the Common Documentation Service of the University of Orléans has more than doubled our subscriptions to online resources. This means that you have access to more than 50,000 books and thousands of French and foreign journals. You are invited to connect to the list of online resources or to go to the University Library's web page . Do not hesitate to ask your teachers for reading references. You can also consult the resources of the Universités Numériques Thématiques (UNT), which also offer additional resources, exercises, videos, quizzes, for your teaching in all disciplines. They are accessible at the bottom of the page of your CELENE platform.

I am a scholarship holder, do I still have an obligation to attend ?

YES. The University of Orléans will continue to communicate your attendance at exams, continuous and terminal tests. You must therefore hand in these assignments, as your unjustified absences (if you do not hand in a requested assignment) will be communicated to the CROUS. In the event of material difficulties in following your online training (no computer, insufficient connection), you must inform the school of your component (by email, to justify your absence so that your rights are not withdrawn).

I am in my final year, will the context prevent me from entering university next year ?

NO. The Parcoursup campaign is not modified. The documents for the wish examination commissions are entirely dematerialised. The commissions will meet by videoconference and will proceed with the study of the files normally. You will have the answers from the University of Orléans according to the schedule initially planned.

I would like to join the University of Orléans for a professional bachelor's or master's degree, will I be able to do so ?

YES. The e-candidate application on which you are registering is operational. For courses that require fully dematerialised applications, everything will go as planned. For courses that require paper applications, you will be contacted according to the situation. Thus, for campaigns ending in March and April, documents may be requested by email. For campaigns ending in May or June, the instructions will depend on the evolution of the travel restrictions (and on being able to retrieve your files in time). In all cases, your registration on the e-candidate application allows us to keep a proof of your registration and to follow your file. In case of doubt, do not hesitate to contact the department that manages your file via the application.

I feel lonely or anxious and I would like to be able to talk to a professional, is this possible ?

YES. A psychologist can be contacted by e-mail. Be careful, she will only propose telephone appointments, in order to respect the national rules of confinement. To contact her, you must fill in the form at the bottom of this page by choosing the HEALTH section and indicating your telephone number in the subject line, so that the psychologist can call you back.

I have a question about my health, can I get advice ?

YES. If you have questions directly related to Covid-19, a national number is available 0 800 130 000 to answer them. Attention, this platform is not authorized to give medical advice, if you have signs of severe respiratory infections, with breathing difficulties and signs of choking, call 15 or 114 for people with difficulty speaking or hearing. IF you have more general questions about your health, our nurses will answer your questions. You will need to fill out the form at the bottom of this page by selecting the HEALTH section and entering your phone number in the subject line. Our nurses will get back to you. They are in contact with the SUMPPS doctors who will also be able to contact you by phone if necessary.

For any medical questions :


You are a student at the University of Orléans and wish to ask a question to the administrative services. Please fill in the following form

You are :
Please specify :
Merci de saisir AU MOINS 1 élément parmi les 3 rubriques suivantes (composantes, laboratoires, services)
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
By checking this box, you consent to the processing of the personal data provided in this form in order to obtain information regarding the situation of COVID-19 at the University of Orléans.

Only the personnel responsible for processing your request will receive this information, which is limited to what is strictly necessary to obtain information on the situation of COVID-19 at the University of Orléans, a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose that prevents any further processing incompatible.

Your personal data will be kept securely and will only be accessible by the operational services for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, i.e. 6 months.

In accordance with European regulation 2016-679-UE of 27 April 2016 and law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
On the same basis, you have a right of access, rectification, and in case of legitimate reasons for deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data.

To exercise these rights or for any question relating to data processing, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Orléans:
In addition, you may, if necessary, lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).